Monday, December 28, 2009

On myspace, how can i hide my comments, but keep my top friends & the "add comment" bu

I found a code, but it didnt work. Does anyone have a code that works?



On myspace, how can i hide my comments, but keep my top friends %26amp; the "add comment" button?

http://abrax.us/Katamari/SectionManager....



On myspace, how can i hide my comments, but keep my top friends %26amp; the "add comment" button?

%26lt;style%26gt;



.FriendsComments table table {display:none;}



.friendsComments td {height:0px;}



.FriendsComments td {background-color:transparent;...



.FriendsComments td td b a {display:inline;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



Try putting that code in the About Me section.



If that doesn't work, try putting it in the Who I'd Like To Meet section.



On myspace, how can i hide my comments, but keep my top friends %26amp; the "add comment" button?

i don't have the code, but the best i can say is either;;



1. delete ALL your comments. and keep deleteing them.



or;;



2. find the code to hide comments and then make a add comment link yourself. and if you don't know how to do that then,



go to your comments,



click add comment,



copy the url,



then make a link like this;;



%26lt;a href=urlhere%26gt;comment.%26lt;/a%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda