Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Just MySpace. . .right?

My boyfriend on and off for over a year and I both have a MySpace page. We were arguing so when he got online he deleted a comment I left and took me off of his top friends. His top friends consist of people he never talks to and/or people he barely knows.



This girl from high school keeps leaving him comments. Even though we're together, she recently left a comment telling everyone he was single. I don't see why it's any of her business anyways. By the way she's his number two and has been for quite a while. I asked him what was so special about her and he said nothing.



After her comment I left one and it was far from nice.He shouldn't let another girl disrespect me like that. He got annoyed and said he was just going to delete his whole MySpace. So, he'd rather delete the whole thing than put me on his top friends?



People say "It's just MySpace, it doesn't matter." But I'm starting to feel like he's ashamed of me or something. Like he doesn't want people to know about us.



It's Just MySpace. . .right?

It sounds to me that you have been dumped and he is too cowardly to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda