Monday, November 30, 2009

A red box on my myspace wont go away!!?

please help theirs a red box in the top right hand corner of my myspace and it says my videos and it has this wierd little button thing and there are no codes for it and none of the layouts cover it up its like stuck there! somebody pleasee helpp



A red box on my myspace wont go away!!?

its on alot of myspace pages.



it just shows the site that you got your code(s) from.



it will go away if you remove the code(s) for that site.



its just advertising where you got the code(s) from.



=]



A red box on my myspace wont go away!!?

well...myspace has never been a smart way to spend time...sorry maybe you should just get rid of you account and get your friends over to facebook...



sorry if it comes off as rude but myspace just isn't built well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda