Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can i turn my top friends into a list on myspace?

mmm k i want to turn my top friendz in to a list like my friend has it mmm k like my friend she has a list nd it goes down with her friends name on it and when you click on it it goes to there profile how do you get one of those it called a friend list but all the ones i found can only take 8 number not 9 help me!!!



How can i turn my top friends into a list on myspace?

lol i was about to ask your question but you beat me to it i did some research cause i only want 9 top friends too and i found this site http://friends.skem9.com/ and put display 3 rows with 3 friends per row and u get 9 top friends but you do have to add ur friends myspace url as well as your friends picture url after that click get code and paste it on your myspace. Hopes this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda