Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace Codes:?

I need 3 specific Myspace codes, please.



1. I want a code that hides the top navigation bar. The one that says:



Home Browse Search Invite Film Mail Blogs (etc...)



Please don't say that there isn't a code for that because I've used one before!



2. If it's possible: I would like a code that hides a specific scroll-down menu. It's at the top left-hand corner of everyone's Myspace page. It says User Shortcuts, when you click on it, there's links that say: Send Message, Forward, Add to Friends(etc...)



3. I've seen this before. It's a box-type thing. It says Navigation at the top of it and inside it says "Comment" "Message" and things like that.



I've also seen it for About Me sections.



Any information is appreciated%26lt;3



Myspace Codes:?

http://myspace-crash-codes.com/blog/code...



That site is awesome! It has like EVERY CODE on it!



Myspace Codes:?

http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/generator... this sight has alot of codes hope you find what you are lookin for

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda